“Find Pairs” is a puzzle game for android users specially for kids to improve memory. It is a fun game with memory building activity like in each level, the player is required to tap the square buttons and need to memorize what is behind it, in order to match its pair. Keep matching objects and complete this memory exercise within available moves. There are many themes to play with and levels.
- I was responsible for developing the entire application as it was an independent project.
- Supervising the designer to achieve a decent looking application which everyone can enjoy not just kids.
- Allocating a number of moves for different grid sizes to keep the game interesting and challenging at the same time.
- Implemented a scoring system based on grid size and number moves in which they solve the puzzle.
- Designing level progression based on score, unlocking different themes on different levels.
- I am planning to introduce advanced mode in future where players have to form a triplet instead of pairs. I hope it will be challenging and more fun.