Keno is a game of chance, adapted from lotto in which users can select up to 15 numbers out of 80. And randomly 20 numbers are picked. Based on number of matches user gets paid. We developed Zombie keno for one of our clients who publishes graphic novel whose theme is zombie.
- Configurable coin menu with maximum allowed bet.
- Great animation and awesome sound effects.
- I was responsible to develop the client side of keno slots.
- We already had several keno games of different themes. I was given responsibility to refactor and rewrite some modules such that same code base can be used all the themes.
- The biggest challenge for me was to handle picking up random numbers generated by the server. Most of the other parts were similar, but animation for picking random numbers were drastically different for different themes. I used factory design pattern to handle number generation animation independently for different themes.