Cat and Mouse is a fun and interactive multiplayer game which can be played between two players on the same system. The objective for the mouse is to avoid traps and obstacles and collect all the cheese. And the objective for the cat is to catch the Mouse before he collects all the cheese.
- It’s a multiplayer game to be played on the system simultaneously by two players.
- There are obstacles everywhere and players have to move around them to complete their task.
- There are traps for mouse laid out everywhere, and he has to make sure he doesn’t fall in any of them or the game is over. Player (Mouse) before the other player (Cat) catches him.
- If the Cat catches the mouse she wins.
- Score is calculated based on time the mouse eludes the cat and collects the cheese.
- I was responsible to develop the game from scratch, assets were provided to me.
- Placement of traps, obstacles and the hero objects so that they don’t overlap and they can move freely throughout the board.
- Implementing collision detection.