It was the first android application I developed as an experimental project. The objective of the game is to move the blocks so that they are in order from 1 to 15 with the blank at the lower right corner in minimum time and moves. You can move the block by clicking/tapping or swiping. The application has different board sizes (2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 8×8, 9×9).
- I was responsible to develop the entire application as it was an independent project.
- I was also responsible for creating the design and artwork for the application.
- Integrated with Facebook allowing users to either play with Facebook login or as a guest user.
- Integrated Google Analytics for tracking.
- Come up with shuffling algorithm to keep it challenging and fun at the same time.